District 2 Business Meeting Minutes
Sunday February, 2016
Meeting opened: 3:00 P.M. with the Serenity Prayer. Lance B. chaired the meeting.
Members present: Lance B., Cathie D., Tony L., David P., Bobby A., Sue T., Kathy C., Mike N., Kelly C., Rick L., Judy W., Jay L., Patricia C., Susan S., Teresa H., Gene H.
Read by Bobby A. Motioned and passed.
Read by David P. Motioned and passed
- A Motion was made and passed to add the Cleveland AA Group to District 2. Meetings are held at the Cleveland First Baptist Church, 36632 State Hwy. 79 Cleveland, AL. 35049. Tuesday and Thursday 12:00 p.m. OD/NS .
- Mike N. attempted to contact Rickwood Caverns to schedule 2016 district picnic. He received no answer. He will try again this week.
- No decision was made at this time concerning picnic speakers.
- Sue T. is looking for a gratitude dinner speaker.
- Motioned and passed to establish a $2,000.00 dollar district 2 prudent reserve. Funds exceeding this amount will be split and sent to GSO and area.
- Motioned and passed to accept newly designed district 2 website.
- Motioned and passed to have an AA History Workshop at the Downtown Cullman Group. Scheduled for Saturday August 20th, 2016 from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Sue T. will develop flyers for the workshop and forward them to David P. to be added to the district 2 website.
Motioned and passed to adjourn meeting at 4:00 p.m.
The next district 2 business meeting will be held at the Goose Hung High Group on Sunday April 17th 2:00 p.m. located at Church of the Nazarene 5415 AL Hwy 157 Cullman, AL. 35055.